Hi everyone. I’ve heard about a diet called ’’Maker’s diet’’. I know people often call it ‘’Bible diet’’. I am interested in this diet, it sounds like something that I need and that can help me. My style of life is just terrible. I work as a guardian, I often work all night. I never get enough sleep. Sometimes when there are many people at my territory and I must be ready for action at any moment, I totally forget to eat. And then when I start to feel weird I remember that I should eat, and then I eat 3-4 average meals at once. Anyways, I wanted to ask will I need to change my lifestyle if I decide to try Maker’s diet?

Well the whole purpose of this diet is to change your life style so you can have a healthy way of life. I’m not really a fan of this diet but I find it really interesting. I still remember the sentence that I’ve read somewhere in the ads for this diet, it sounded something like- If you are not sure what to prepare for dinner, ask yourselves ‘’What would Jesus eat?’’.:)  I wasn’t really sure what would Jesus eat, but this guy, Jordan Rubin is pretty convinced he knows the right answer.

This diet will completely change your life style, your habits, and if you plan to keep the job you are talking about, I’m not sure you will make it with this diet.

The fact that this diet is about to change your life completely is not a bad side of it. And especially from your point of view it shouldn't be.

Your life style will certainly lead to some medical problems, if you don't already have them. You must be aware of that. And you must stop living like that as soon as possible.

This diet is not so strict as you may think, it requires a normal, healthy life style that every one of us should lead regardless of this diet. You will be making some dramatic changes, because your life is a mess at this point. But when you get used to it, you will see that this is a healthy way of living that is natural to all human beings.