Hello everyone.

I want to get rid of my belly fat I have tried a lot of diets but with no success unfortunately. Now I decided to try something else and I have found The Hiller method on the internet. I have read some testimonials and all the people that have used the method are very satisfied. That gave me a hope that maybe I will finally manage to lose my extra pounds.

I was a little disappointed when I figured that this method is just teaching you to chew your food slower. However, one man yesterday explained me that this method also includes also some kind of diet plan, exercise plan and supplements. Is it true?

Hello Julietteee

I am a little bit confused right now. I know about The Hiller method and I have also read some very good reviews on the internet but I have never heard that the method includes all those things. I thought that this method only suggests you to chew your food thoroughly, approximately 30 times per bite. (like you thought).

I also know some people who have followed this method and no one ever mentioned something about Hiller diet plan and exercise plan. I will try to reach them and ask about these things. If I find something I will share here with you of course.

Hello guys. I am pretty sure that you didn’t understand/ misunderstood something. From what I know (and believe me I am in the world of weight loss supplements/programs/diets/methods very long unfortunately) The Hiller method is just focusing on the way of eating food. Or to be more precise, it is focusing on the way of chewing your food.

There is one company that produces weight loss supplements with a word “Hiller” in its name so that can be the reason of misunderstanding.

When it comes to exercise plan, The Hiller method doesn’t provide it but it suggests you to exercise regularly if you want to lose weight and live healthy.