Why would my husband turn down a blow job? His reason was "Long day at work" Is that possible?  All he has to do is just lay there! We weren't having much of a physical relationship so one night, maybe I did it to see if he was cheating, while we were laying in bed for the night, I helped my self and he turned me down! I was very surprised and hurt! I finally got my way and was surprised again that even though he has a desk job, after a 12 hour shift, he was perfectly clean, hmmmm.....He swears that he has never cheated (after 20 years of marriage) I told him that I wouldn't blame him if he had, I wasn't always that great of a wife, in 2006 he had spent the whole night out and came home with white stains in his black underwear, I have been pretty distant (sexually) since then. So basically, would any guy turn down a BJ? Thank you for your comments!!

Health Guru
What you don't say is if your husband became erect when you helped yourself? It could simply be that he is under a lot of stress and tired and having trouble getting or maintaining an erection but to embarrassed to tell you.

At first he wouldn't even let me near it, he was covering it with 2 hands and yes, said he was tired. I finally got my way, and everything worked fine, I see what you are saying, maybe he thought he was unable to get erect…..but again the next night, he kept turning me down, I felt like he was committed to somebody else and told her that he wouldn't do anything with me! I wondered why he was perfectly clean after a 12 hour shift (like he had taken a shower somewhere else before coming home) Just very curious if a guy would EVER turn one down? Thanks for getting back to me!! Appreciate it

I agree that it is unusual to turn down a blow job (even though I personaly prefer vaginal intercourse.)

Does he enjoy returning the favour, i.e. licking you?

This was all about a year ago, Yes, to your question but I hadn't given him one in a while. He had gotten home late from work (car dealership) and the thought of him cheating had popped into my head so I thought I would (help myself) I don't know what I was looking for, the fact that it was very clean still makes me wonder, and the fact that he was turning me down for a few nights in row. We had gone on vacation a short while after that and I made it a point to really work on our relationship, and have since then, So, if he was doing something with somebody, I don't think he is anymore, he hasn't turned me down and I make sure he is well taken care of (in the bedroom) a wife's biggest mistake is not taking care of her man! My mistake but if you type in (new topic) (husband out all night comes home takes underwear off in shower, white skid marks on black underwear) you will see why!! That topic actually pops up to the right of this comment if you want to take a peek, Thank you for your help!!

I have never been unfaithfull to my wife and, like you, she believes that a wife should keep her husband happy in bed. And I see married sex as all about my giving her as many orgasms as I can.

You know about men but we all still masturbate sometimes and it is likely that is all that happened.

Contrary to popular belief men dont want sex all the time. Most the time yes but not all the time. For example men after a long tiring day want to sleep not have sex. And can you really just lie there whilst someone gives you a blowjob? Its not like ypu can just ignore it.

As a gay man, yes you can just lie there and enjoy a relaxing blowjob. I have to admit though after a long day at work a massage is best, but a blowjob is a VERY close second. I would have a hard time choosing between them two given the choice.