Yes it works, just get a pepsi from any supermarket shelf pour epsom salt in and while its bubbly drink it all off

How long it take to work and what the portion u use

Honey, I know you are dead terrified, but please don't have this abortion! Sometimes, after an abortion, a woman will regret it and I don't want that happening to you. Please, go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice and what to do with the child before you do something risky. Also, don't be afraid to tell your parents. They need to know about this and they can help you with what you need.

Does it work

Dear, if you are still pregnant, abortion just isn't the way to go. You could end up regretting it. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion and this can usually lead to problems like depression or substance abuse. If you want to help yourself, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming and comfortable places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Honestly, you won't regret it. Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted. You may not agree with what I am saying, but I'm just trying to help you before you do something you may regret. I hope this makes things better.

Does this method work fr? Because honesty I'm about to try

Can you do it if your pregnant for 3 weeks

Dear, don't use abortion pills because those have been classified as group 1 carcinogens (cancer causing substances) and they could increase your risk for breast cancer. If you are still pregnant, abortion just isn't the way to go. You could end up regretting it. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion and this can usually lead to problems like depression or substance abuse. If you want to help yourself, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming and comfortable places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Honestly, you won't regret it. Second, if you are pregnant, you should probably tell your parents. I know it's terrifying, but it will be better if they knew. Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted. Finally, here's a number to call if you need it: 1-800-712-4357 You may not agree with what I am saying, but I'm just trying to help you before you do something you may regret. I hope this makes things better.

A normal room tempiture bottle of pepsi mix with Epsom salt and drink

How does it taste?

Okay, if you are pregnant, don't abort. Instead, go see your local crisis pregnancy center for help instead. They have councilors there who can help you figure out your options and find one that works for you. 

Are u sure? Am 4 weeks pregnant and am trying to get rid of the baby but it's not working. I don't finish school etc. I tried the epsom salt and Pepsi so how soon would I start to bleed. I don't want to do it but I don't finish school etc

Okay, I know this situation is difficult and probably even terrifying for you, but an abortion really wouldn't be a wise thing to do. Sometimes after an abortion, a woman could regret it (if you look up silent no more, you'll find testimonies from women who regret their abortions.) Instead of aborting, go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They have free ultra sounds, people who can help you figure out your options and what to do with the child, and provide free resources like diapers and bibs. If you look up option line, you'll find a directory for crisis pregnancy centers and if you look up Ramah International and look under Help in Your Area, you'll find directories for crisis pregnancy centers in your state or country. That's all I have to say. Good luck!

All of the Epsom salt should pour in the Pepsi?