When you drink it will you vomit and how soon does it work

I don't think it can I poured quite a bit and it started bubbling all over the place

If u drank it and vomit did it work

Did it work. I need to know please

Okay, I know this situation is difficult and probably even terrifying for you, but an abortion really wouldn't be a wise thing to do. Sometimes after an abortion, a woman could regret it (if you look up silent no more, you'll find testimonies from women who regret their abortions.) Instead of aborting, go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They have free ultra sounds, people who can help you figure out your options and what to do with the child, and provide free resources like diapers and bibs. That's all I have to say. Good luck!

About how many weeks does it work

Should The Pepsi Well Hot ?

How much Empson salt is needed

That really works is it really effective

Does it actually work

How long does it take to work

Am 4 week am not ready for a child and abortion is reeally expensive here do the pepsi and epsom salt work and how many days and how much salt do i need to do it

And then it will bleed out?

Alright so it happened last night and I did the Pepsi thing this morning do u think it will work

U can coca cola n panadal do abortion