I'm ashamed to say I masturbate more than once a day... every day. I'm 18 now and my penis's foreskin still doesn't retract. It's about 5-6" when I get turned on, but the foreskin won't retract like it should, it hurts and the tip of my penis becomes very sensitive. I was wondering if there's anyway that I can make the foreskin retractable. Please help.

Hi Jesse,

There's nothing wrong with masturbating, it's very common in guys of ALL ages, women too!

You need to stretch your foreskin, read this thread: https://www.steadyhealth.com/17_and_cannot_pull_open_foreskin_all_the_way_t255547.html

The tip of your penis will be sensitive at first.  It's been protected since you were born.  Once you can get it uncovered a bit and it starts touching things, your clothing, your hand, etc., it will become less sensitive.

Hope it helps.

That thread really helped! So, just stretching it a few times a day will work for sure?

Yes, it will work.  It will take some time, but the more you do it the faster it will stretch.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Yes, it will work. When i was 16, i had urinary infection and the prime cause for it was my foreskin hole was very small (as i didnt know anything about foreskin retraction and didnt try it). Thats when doc told me the essentials of foreskin retraction and how important it is. Daily stretching of the foreskin using lubricants such as oil etc will loosen the foreskin hole and it will get behind the glans easily. Keep the stretching exercise going. Just do not stretch it to the extent that you get quite severe pain. Slow and easy is the trick. Try holding the foreskin for maybe 5 min, in the maximum level of its retraction.

I tried it a few days ago and I actually managed to retract it completely for me to see the head! It was completely sensitive though and half of the foreskin went back over the head, stung a little and took me a while to cover the whole head again. After a while, will the foreskin just do it on its own? Or will it be like this all the time?

Eventually, yes, it will do it on its own. It will take more than a few days to get it loose.

The head being sensitive is normal. It's been protected since you were born. Eventually it'll be less sensitive.

Try to reduce this practice will surely help you out of this situation. Meanwhile you can try some good brand herbal pills which helps in solving this ED problem.

Only for a few days it'll hurt. Once the foreskin hole becomes loose, you can easily retract it behind the glans. But you'll have to keep on doing the retraction exercise everyday. If you stop it, then the foreskin hole starts getting smaller once again. So make it a habit of exercising every time during shower. You'll be just fine. If you're finding the glans too sensitive, try rubbing it with your hand everyday. After a few days, you'll feel comfortable holding your glans bare.