I'm 21 an had my 1st abortion at the age of 16 I wanted the baby with my boyfriend an was happy when I found out my mum found out she was so strict an pushy an made me get rid of my child she brain washed me into thinking I was making the right choise I ur young go to college so I listened to her I got caught again a year an a half later with my second boyfriend but thought it wouldn't last I didn't love him like I thought I would so I got rid of his baby I stayed with that second boyfriend 5 years after that an the relationship was never the same after I killed his child he could never forgive me by the time I was ready to have his baby he left me for someone else everyday I think about my little angels an regret what I did so much the morel to this story is dont let anyone talk u into getting one its your choise but if u are an emotional person u will suffer years to cum it's a horrible life changing thing make sure u think for a while b4 you choose if I could go back my two baby's would b here with me in my arms right now xxx

I think your mom made the right chose. I am sorry for your loses, but having a baby at 16 is not acceptable. It is was unresponsible, and your mom made the right chose for you because you weren't  ready. Nor are you now. You are NOW  an adult and you need to move on from your past. Your babies are in heaven and they want you to be happy. You can't live your life regreting what happened. Seeing you depressed and sad, makes them suffer, live and they will be in peace. 

Waiting till you find the best fit would be good for you, after all your loses. Make sure you love the person before getting another abortion.

Have a great day, because your angels are watching. Good luck:-D 

Dear, I'm so sorry. I know your loss. But you don't have to keep living in pan and regret. Here: There is a group that helps with women who regret their abortions

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use