I had my total tyroid removed one week ago today. I thought I could handel work, but now sitting at my desk and feeling dizzy has me second guessing myself.
I was wondeing how long other took off to recover. I must admit that I am addicted to work.

I'm 5 days and get dizzy too. I was hoping it was just the meds from the hospital but after reading some other sites it seems others are the same way.

I just had a complete thyroidectomy 2 weeks ago tomorrow and feel dizzy allot of the time. 150 mcg lovoxyl, maybe still not enough. I feel sooo fatigued also. Fogged up memory yet. Like the day after surgery. will ask my doc next week.

I had the surgery 9 days ago and my doctor told me to take 2 weeks off and play the third by ear. Take the time to get better and get your strength and energy back.

Wow...I had my total completed 5 days ago (first half came out in 2008) and I feel great... I must be a freak or something

I had thyroidectomy on 8/30. I am so dizzy I can't stand it. My surgeon thinks its all in my head. I don't know what to do.