COMPLETE ADDRES IN DAVAO PLEASE

did you get any answer?I also need it

hi . did you abort your pregnancy successfully ? i am experiencing what you have experienced right now please help me . what did you do to abort your pregnancy ?

Are you from Phils? I need to undergo the procedure.

is there any abortion clinic in manila? im 13weeks preg and i had 4 previous Cs

I have a question if you had an abdomen massage abortion before will you able to bare a child in the future? Just curious as uterus were twisted so I guess it not in original form now after the massage. Thanks

hi where is ur clinic located?

Where in davao? Please reply :( i really neex to abort mine :(

Can you help me to make abortion

how can I get rid of my pregnancy by natural methods am in nanyuki( Kenya) pliz help me

Dear, do not abort, as women who usually abort end up regretting it. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Dear, do not abort, as women who usually abort end up regretting It.

Dear, don't abort, as women who do abort usually end up regretting it. Some even go to the point of suicide ( happened to a woman recently. Her name was Jade Rees) Listen, go to your local crisis pregnancy center for help. They have counselors who can help you find a good abortion free option and they also have free rescources like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption is a lovely idea because then you are giving your child a shot at life. If it helps, I know two girls who were adopted and they turned out just fine :)

Dear, look for a place called a crisis pregnancy center. They'll help you with whatever you need for a child, including diapers and bibs and stuff like that.