NO U PLS

Can I have your #? I really need your help :(

Hi can I have your contact #? I really need your help :( im located in Davao! I'll wait for your reply.

Where is your clinic?

I need help please

how many cytotec did you take?

Your okay birth control pills will work only if you started taken them the dayafter

Is punching my abdomen can abort the baby? Please answer me, I really need it.

People really need to go back to school abdominal massage is one of the most used natural ways to end a unwanted pregnancy it works by detaching the fetus from the uterus which will cause the lining of the uterus to bleed (menstruate) subsequently causing a spontaneous abortion (miscarriage)..

Yes punching your stomach will end a unwanted pregnancy only with in the first 10 weeks and it will hurt you as well just rubbing your pelvic hard enough your period will come. Which will cause an spontaneous abortion.

Do you have contacts of hilota in quiapo?

Any medicine to take for me to have my mens?

I had a pRoblem toO. And my partner leave me aloNe in thIs biG pRoblem.. I neEd to terminate thIs pRegnancy.. Can soMebody help me? Please..

Go to the pharmacy and get the over the counter Plan B pill if you are within the 72hr window.

Where are you in davao? Please help me. I was raped and I can't bare to carry this child.