Yes I have had similar problems. Adderal gave me a bunch of zits that I can not get rid of and when I think about something I can get really worked up about it when it was really nothing at all. I have been on Aderral for about a year and I am thinking about switching medications because of all of these side effects.

Everything you said clicks it makes complete sense and in my gut I feel like you're right thank you for sharing !! I went on Adderall in Prozac in my skin got really bad so they put me on birth control it got worse so they put me on Accutane which hasn't helped at all it's just made it 10 times worse the nurses and doctors are just confused and don't really say anything about it

Having never had a a cyst in my life, I did not recognize what was happening to my face and chalked it up to stress. At 37 I was diagnosed with something similar to Narcolepsy and after trying anything else, started adderall. It changed my life. However, when I finally realized that it was causing this horrible cystic acne, I went on a mission to find out how to stop it. I have read every post, consulted numerous specialists, tried to switch meds (I slept 17 hours on a med similar to adderall), and so on. Every doctor told me that adderall doesn't cause acne (bullsh**) and that its just a hormonal change. Suddenly. The exact same time I start this medication. That goes away when I don't take it. Why would a pharmaceutical company whose drug is primarily prescribed to adolescents want acne as a possible side effect. But oily skin is a side effect. It's easy to tell a teenager that acne is from development. It was so bad and I was in so much pain. I felt like I got my life back but couldn't leave my house. So I researched and researched. The most plausible thing I have found is what someone else mentioned...DHT. If the med is increasing organ functions, including increased production of testosterone, and my body isn't used to that (never had significant acne or oily skin), that could explain why my skin was sooo oily and I suddenly had SEVERE cystic acne. So I researched how to counteract DHT. I wanted to go natural (my doctor's wanted me to be on 4 different meds to treat the effects of one) so I tried saw palmetto and I drank 2 cups of spearmint tea daily. Saw improvement immediately but not enough to make it worth staying on adderall. After several months, I asked to try spironolactone. I don't want to go on birth control and what's the point of accurate if I'll need it again in 6 months. Holy c**p my face is sooooo much better. I still got small cysts so I went up in dosage, and added Acanya. It's been over a month and while my face is still healing and far from what it was, the difference is amazing. For the first time in over a year, i have hope it will continue to improve. I have never posted in a forum before, but I know how desperate I was to find something someone said about a remedy that worked.

Hi do you still have acne

I'm so sorry but that is terribly funny and sad because I'm having the same issues and to add to that here Ian at night testing this message and want some water And a man ciggarete so bad. Lol

research kundalini yoga. Read Inner Engineering book. Eat lots of fruit, vegatables and walk a mile. Drugs are not the answere.