I have quit smoking weed after smoking it for six years straight & it has been a little over two months since I had my last cone.

I have been getting headaches & very intense nightmares/ dreams, everyday & every night as for the past few weeks. My eyesight has become somewhat blurry when I am reading my study books & have been to an optometrist to get my eyes tested - they are healthy, and i do not even need glasses.

I am not stressing over the fact I don't smoke it anymore, which was by far the hardest part of this journey so far.

I would like to hear from people who are going through or have been through this situation, especially of those who have been successful in not smoking it for more than six months ... Has anyone else experienced these 'symptoms' & do you still? How long have they lasted?

Cheers.

There is no such thing as an addiction to weed. There are no chemicals or agents in weed that make it addicting. The euphoria it gives you can easily be replaced by any healthy activity. If you want to quit remove yourself from others who smoke it and remove yourself from situations that make you want to smoke it.