Please help, I recently cut myself shaving and now I have a really bad sore but then another one has popped up, my vagina is itchy and I have a swollen clitoris.. What's wrong with me... :'(

Im not for sure, but I would check with an obgyn of go to a planned parenthood and ask them to see what they say..Are you sexually active?? If so and you dont use protection then it is poss for you to have an std...

No my boyfriend and I were both virgins when we met each other... It's been nearly 2 weeks and all up I had about 4 sores come up.. One is left and all the others have disapeared.... Should I go to the doctor?

Yes I would still go to the doctor and let them know whats going on, thats not normal and it could be an infection that needs treated...

Thank you :-D

Your welcome!! IF you need any more questions answered just let us know!!!

hey, i have not had sex for about 2 weeks now, i have had unprotected sex but that was like a month ago and i have seen my period since then so it cant be a case of me being pregnant, but my clit is ver sore and it is swollen, it is very uncomfortable when i sit jog or sit the wrong way, im havin very bad abdominal pains, my clit is also peelin, im reli scared.... i think i may have and STD but the guy i was sleeping with was a virgin and he's the last person since feb that i slep with so, please help me out whats goin on? im scared. should i be seeing a doctor or is it just normal and it will pass??

the same thing happened to me, i shaved and felt like i cut myself, then like 2 bumps popped up and itched, then even more bumps popped up and it HURTS and ITCHES and hurts like hell!!!! i went to the doctor they just said it was razor burn and gave me this cream but its been about a week and hasnt gotten any better :[

It could be what is called a fungal infection. I got the same thing from shaving. I have been shaving for nearly 6 years and this is the first time it happened to me. Nothing the docto gave me helped and he said the same thing razor burn. But from what i can tell it seems like a fungal infection. If you cut our self shaving, and something got in there from on the twol your dry your self with or your razor etc.... then it could have caused a fungal infection. Use a cream called Clonea. I promise you it will work... it did for me!