Am I wearing the right running shoe? I know its a silly question but since Im not exactly an expert on running, I dont know how to find the right shoe. I run two times a week for 45 minutes and I usually dont have any problems, but Ive recently noticed that my feet swell in a way after running and I have this heavy feeling in them. Can it be caused by inappropriate shoes?

Of course it can! But it doesnt have to be. As for the shoes, you havent told us what brand and type youre wearing. Even if you have, nobody can tell you exactly what shoes are good for you since we all have different bone structure and not everybodys feet hit the ground in the same way. The important thing is that you should never order a pair of running shoes over the Internet, because not only different manufacturers have different models and the sizes can vary, but also you have to see how a shoe fits. When trying on a shoe there are several things to be careful about. There should be approximately half an inch space between your big toe and the end of the shoe. A shoe must be flexible and you should feel comfortable in it. My point is that there are no universally good running shoes. Everybody will tell you that different brand is the best for him/her.