Every running shoe store that I have gone to has told me that I supinate. I tried on a pair of Asics for supinators, but don't like them nearly as much as the Asics for "normal" feet.

Is this something I should really try to get used to, or can I just stick to the normal shoes?

i didn't know there were shoes for supinators....really. i thought pronators had the motion control shoe but i tend to hit on the outside alot, supinate i guess, and i wear neutral shoes.

are they suggesting you try a stability shoe? if i put a shoe on in the store and it feels "weird" like it's pushing my foot outside or forcing it to the inside, it goes back in the box. no way!

no feeling is the best feeling.

if you've been running with a shoe you like, without problems, i wouldn't change anything.

That's what I was thinking too.

So they say you're a supinator... when they recommend shoes, try every single one they can think of. Even for one particular type of shoe, say motion control, there will be lots of different fits. Find one that works for you, and if none of them do, go with what was comfy before.