I didnt know i was pregnant at the time. i only had one wisdom tooth and it was impacted. so i make an appointment to get it taken out. they used general anesthesia. i was probably about 2 to 3 week pregnant at that time. Could this affect anything? Also where i work i have to lift heaving things. usually around 20-60 lbs. is it a problem??

The anesthetic should be o.k - at two to three weeks pregnant the baby would have just been concieved and probably wasn't even attached to you by that stage. As for the heavy lifting, ring a midwife/doctor and ask for an informed opinion.

i had the same question because last week i had a stint taken out of my stomach and they put me all the way under and day before yesterday i found out that im weeks pregnant and i wanted to know if it would make me loose my baby

i wanted to know the same, i have gall stones and they are extremely painful, im having them out in a weeks time but i need to be put to sleep. i have suspicions im pregnant as im 2 weeks late and im worried about the effects. im in agony most days so its something that has to be done!!1