Dandruff since I was 7. I've had dandruff/DRY SCALP (gets itchy if it isn't washed everyday!) for a reallllly long time. It wont go away. I absolutely hate it and have been given a lot of c**p for it. It's embarrassing and I want to get rid of it!!!

Well i too had same problem of dandruff long time. I would be glad to suggest you very effective cure of this. Add camphor pieces, lemon juice in coconut oil. Heat it slightly and apply it on the the scalp of your hair. Keep it for 2 hours and wash it. This will really help you lot.

There is a product called 'Oilatum Scalp' that works very well, I had dry scalp dandruff for a long time, nothing worked, but this did, completely. The company make alot of products for people with serious skin conditions such as dermatitis, so their stuff works well, and their products are used by many people. Not sure how easy the stuff is to get in the Usa (i'm assuming thats where you live?), but its available in chemists and some supermarkets here in the UK. Have a search online for it anyway. Hope that helps and Good luck :-)

Hi, how is your dandruff now? Need your advice if you had successfully get rid of it