Hello everyone, 

I've been suffering from psoriasis for two years now and it can get extremely unbearable to the point where I'm unable to do anything. So far I haven't managed to find any direct trigger for my flare-ups even though I have to do everything to protect myself from infections either way. I've been reading up on several places that there maybe are some connections between diet or specific food and when will flare-up occur.

However, some of these diet regimens are so strict that and have little commonsense, but after years trying to fight the disease with medications, I'm thinking about trying to try with diet changes. What most of them seem to have in common is connection between sugar and psoriasis, as well as processed and junk food, so I guess that kind of diet certainly isn't unhealthy. I was wandering if anyone tried treating their psoriasis with dietary changes?