Hello everyone, I want to share my experience of back pain. Eight years back I suffered from Back pain while I was breathing. I also used to get cold and cough regularly. I went to doctor and after many X-rays and a CT scan he confirmed that I had a primary complex. After strict diagnosis and medication, it was cured. But unfortunately i am feeling the symptoms again now. I have to go to doctor again.
Anyone who is suffering from the symptoms, please go to doctor immediately.

I have been sick and on antibiotics now for a week. fever and the whole nine. it was last monday when i started taking anitbiotics, thursday when i realized i wasn't getting any better and went to the doctor. she told me i had an ear infection, strep and bronchitis of course (which i get seasonally). today i actually started to feel better until this afternoon. my mid back, kinda in the middle of my rib cage hurts really bad now. I don't want to say it's a stabbing pain, but maybe, it's kind of achy though as well. When i breathe in deep its pretty extreme. Now keep in mind the congestion in my chest is breaking up currently, I've been coughing it up all day. It doesn't just hurt when i move a certain way, it hurts no matter how i sit, lay or stand. I don't have medical insurance either, so I'm really freaked out. Does anyone have any idea what might be going on with me?

Wow. Exact same thing here. I am 19 and have not strained my back in any way. I breathe in too deeply or too shallow and I instantly get pain as if someone stuck a shishkabob in my upper right back about where the lung is. It hurts. Bad. I have little to no appetite, I feel sickly, can not sleep, and I have excruciating headaches. I am disturbed by these symptoms. Is it a pulminary embolism? Is it Pneumonia? Is it just inflammation of the lining in my lung? o.O

I think you should head to EMERGENCY at local hospital if your symptoms continue. you could of punctured something when you fell.

I am having awful stabbing pains in theupper right part of my back and when i breathe in really deep it moves around my rib cage to my chest, it also hurts on my left side, but not as severely.... my issue is, I don't have health care....should I go to the ER to have it taken care of, to make sure it isn't Pneumonia? I can't afford a primary doctor...is it serious enough?

I was in a recent car wreck and now my upper back hurts when I take deeper breaths. The pain progress as the days goes on. I have slight pain when I twist. I went to the doctors they sent me to physical therapy and no progress so I got a MRI and it showed two wedge discs in my upper back. So now I am back in physical therapy. Has anyone had any injury like this and what was needed to fix the problem?

I'm having this too. My back is KILLING me right under my left shoulder blade. I'm not really sure what happened, it just started hurting. I feel like I'm getting stabbed every single time I breath in. Fast OR slow. I've had bad headaches the past week and had a migraine this past weekend. I'm not really sure what's going on with me. But I currently can't go to the dr because I don't have health insurance. (going to the dr without health insurance is over $800 a visit.. not fair at all.) So I'm hoping it's to too serious. But I'm still scared. AHH HELP.

Hey Im a 20 year old average male Having the same problem pain in my back under my right shoulder blade and it hurts to breathe in. Also have to resort to shallow brethe. I been slouched over on my laptop writing my culminating essay for about 4 hours straight. Dont know if that would cause brething pain though.

I am 13 and i have the same problems, but i had a fever sore throat and headaches, and the pain started 1 day after the sickness. My ma thinks its a chest cold, but my back hurts when i lay on my side, and it kinda hurts my throat up to my head, i might be going to the docs soon but idk

Ive been having the same sort of thing happen to me. To reinstate what someone else had said, I too am leaning over a computer throughout the day and noticed this shortly after I started to do this for an extended amount of time. Its a stabbing sort of pain just under my left shoulder blade that occurs when I take a deep breath. The odd thing is that I dont notice this except when I am at work. Perhaps therein lies my answer?

im currently having the same problem, i have a sharp pain under my right shoulder blade when i breathe in, yawn or lay on my right, it is especially painful at night. i'm still recovering from the h1n1 virus and was in bed for a few days. i am usually reasonably healthy, balanced diet, and have never experienced any type of back pain or injury. it doesnt feel like muscle strain, the pain radiates deeper. im tiring of running to the doctor, and thought it was just a symptom of the flu.

I am going through the same thing! Most of all shortness of breathe. I have had chest pains for about 6 mths... I finally went to the Dr. and he diagnosed me with Bronchitis, gave me an antiobiotic (Biaxin) and I got worse. I never had the breathing problems until then. He gave me a Penicillin shot.. I stopped taking the antibiotics. My lungs were clear. All the sudden I hyperventilated and was send to th E.R. Ct scan and chest X-ray came up clear! I do smoke, and I'm a HUGE caffiene drinker. I am still having problems breathing. Even practiced meditation. I spent $600 on Dr bills for them to tell me it was stress/anxiety related! They prescribed me Lexapro... it isnt working yet. But, your body takes a toll on stress whether we would like to think not. It causes aches, insomnia, shortness of breathe... ETC.

I am a 14 year old girl and i've been expiriencing pain when I breathe in. I havent gone to the doctores I just wanted to know if this is something i should or shouldnt be worried about?

I went to the hospital with the same severe pain when a breathe in between my shoulder blades. They ran an x-ray, ct scan, and numerous blood tests. They ran the ct scan to see if I had a pulmonory ebolism (sp?), which is a blood clot in the lung. Everything came back normal except for the xray showing my left lung had some "markings" that would indicate bronchitis/pneamonia. They put me on antibiotics as well however it just doesn't seem to make sense to me. I don't feel sick, I"m not running a fever, and I'm not coughing any more than usual from post nasal drip. Oddly enough, it seems the pain is EXTREMELY bad when a burp which I've been doing alot. I'm going back to my DR. tomorrow for a follow-up and I'm making them figure this out because the pain is unbearable now.

im 19 years old, female.. and experiencing the same problems.. i find it hard to breath especially before sleeping.. my upper back hurts a lot.. i also have chest pains that when i hold a part, it hurts more and more.. i don't know what to do.. is this really serious? please help... thankyou...