Can anyone help me? I just found out that I am pregnant, and I'm very happy but this pregnancy was very much a surprise. I am a bit worried now, because I had quite a bit to drink before I found out I was pregnant, and I haven't been eating the most healthy diet imaginable. I want to make up for that now in any way I can. What is the best early pregnancy diet? What do you advise I eat?

Many, many women share you worries and the vast majority goes on to have perfectly healthy babies. Having said that, I would get folic acid and a good prenatal vitamin supplement right now, obviously don't drink any more alcohol and stop smoking right away if you smoke. Apart from that, you should eat normally and healthily, and relax! There are a few don'ts food wise, like raw fish, but I am sure that your doctor will tell you all about them when you go for your first prenatal appointment.