I have been getting more and more zits recently, and thinking about it, I think they must be caused by the unhealthy lunches I have been eating since I started my new job. My lunch break only lasts 20 minutes, and getting food from the office canteen is just the easiest at the moment. What is the best diet for a healthy skin? Can you give me any advice?

Sure, no problem. Processed foods, and lots of E numbers and preservatives are bad for your body, and that shows in your skin, because your pores are just another way for your body to expel the offending chemicals. If you want your skin to improve, stop eating those foods and bring a pre-packed lunch you made yourself to work. That doesn't have to be a lot of work. I have done it every day for the last 10 years and it works great. Bringing your own lunch saves you a lot of money too!