I started working out recently and I heard about the proteins and stuff like that being good help if you want to build muscle. So I need your suggestions on what to take. Are there any side effects of it? Like small penis or something? Because I just want to build my muscles and nothing else. I would appreciate any suggestions or advices or experience with these supplements. Thanks a lot for your time.

protein creatine and a multivitamin are what you need. There are no side effects for these.

A world wide full services of anabolic steroids vist and enjoy with it.

Hey Hunter

Since you've just started working out I would avoid any supplements and extras. Not only are they unnecessary they're incredibly over-priced! Good nutrition and hard work will get you the results you're looking for. A good balance of protein, carbs and fats will get you further than you might expect. If you want further information about nutrition and exercise feel free to message me.

hope this helps,

cheers.

There are no side effects of protein supplements but do not go for steriods..

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use