Hello. During the first weekend of January I visited my boyfriend for the weekend and we were very sexually active. Later on I felt like I had a cut or something near my vagina. Not in it or on it, but rather like right below it. When I checked to see what it was it just looked like a flesh colored bump/pimple but there were a couple of them all right in the same area. Then yesterday I noticed a fairly big lump on the inside of my thigh next to my vagina. When I applied pressure to it some pus came out and I figured it was a pimple but it just seemed like a pretty big bump for just a pimple. After the pus it just kind of bled a little, not too much or anything, but just like a pimple does if you keep messing with it.

I just wanted to see if anyone could offer any insight as to what that could be? I'm guessing the bump that had pus was more or less a pimple and I believe the small bumps at the bottom of my vagina are maybe like cuts healing over so they left a bump but I just wanted to be sure.

Any sort of insight would be appreciated. Thank you.

hi the same thing happened to me?
hav u got any advice- i thought it might heal up but its started again. it seems like its leaving a scar.

I have the same issue. I went to the doctor and asked about them and she told me they were boils. I would always pop them and put a band-aid on it, but the doctor said not to do that because it causes more to appear. I keep getting them though but they are not as bad anymore. My bumps also are under my skin since i dont mess with them. Go to the doctor just to make sure im gona go too. Good Luck!

Sounds like vaginal warts... Go see a gum clinic right away