Hi - I had bunion surgery three weeks ago - I will have the pin that is sticking out from my skin removed next week --- does that hurt --- also - now it hurts for anything to touch my big toe and I still have some pain --- is that normal....when i can resume my day to day activities

Just had pin and stitches removed 2 days ago. I was scared to death wondering how that pin was going to come out of my foot with out extreme pain. To my surprise, I didnt even feel when the doc took it out. The pin loosens by it self and because it goes through the bone, you dont feel it being removed. It looks much worse then it is. I covered my eyes expecting excruciating pain, when I looked up to see when he was going to pull, it was alread out. I did not feel a thing. It looks way more scarier than it is. PIN REMOVAL DOES NOT HURT!