My lady friend is 80 and loves sex very much and has good orgasums but is dry so I wanted to know if it is possible for her to squirt?

It depends how she feels, some time it's happening after 87, my own experience.

try to play some sex games..

That is so cool. I love to please her and would love to help her enjoy it as much as possible. Also glad to hear you can squirt too. Bet your real hot.

Send her to my bedroom i try and eat her good

I got an old tooth bush and put the end part in side of me if feels so good

can women in 50s and older than this age to squrt?

It is AWESOME that you can squirt at 87 years old !!!! Wish I was in a relationship with you !!! I am 61.

Can the 50 years old woman squrit

I can so yea

Im 53 with a very thick penis and my women squrit every time i have sex with them

I am 77 years old and I squirt every time I have a orgasm. When I have sex, which is once or twice a week I orgasm 4 to 8 times, the bed is soaked. My husband LOVES it. Get her a magic wand vib. With a g spot attachment, and wear your life vest....lol

I'm 55 and have sex with a woman your age, she is very sexual. When I see her we only last 15 minutes visiting and she wants to get down to business