What kind of hemmoroids did you have bro? internal external?, you know the doctors say I have internal hemmys but sometimes when im applying cream I can feel them in different positions, so I have a theory like you can have a sliding hernia you can have a sliding hemmy

ill get a blood test tomorrow then man interesting.

here the greek bro again.
i had internal hems. and what can i say other then afte the banding i woke up next the with the first hard erection in my life for 10 years. there is nothing more to say

woke up next day*
and creams and stuff like that wont heal your hems. u have to get them removed with banding or operation (but not injections! i heard they can make the problem worse). dont use creams .

Thanks for the advice greek guy. So you had hems for 10 years, how long did you have ED issues for?

ok man ill stop the cream, it doesnt really do much to be honest, ur a sage

greek guy here
had hems for 10 years and ed for 10 years.
i heard that when u have an orgasm ur anus pulls itself together and then sperm shoots out. when its full of hems your ass cant do it anymore and your orgasms get worse and worse until the sensitivity is lost. dont u have the same problem with your ed beside dont getting it hard again?
for me the lust was sooo minimal. like i said, i have forgotten how it feels to be turned on for a girl. another symptom was, that my glans (the front of the penis) was often very cold, and when erected it never was hard. it was always small (yes sometimes i got it up but it was not enough for penetration). and my glans was so unsensitive. could u imagine the feeling when u wake up after ten years and stare in wonder whats the feeling between your legs?
it will be my last posting i said everything i know but i really really really want to thank everyone in this post and want to say to everyone with ed+hems: got to a doctor ASAP . dont use creams (every doctor will tell you it wont help in long term) GET the hems removed ASAP. dont let it drag too long. ED is very stupid. its very sad. it drives u insane

the connection between ed and hems is not well documented but like many here say there is a connection(!!!!!)

yes to me the whole ass and penis thing when u come has always been connected, i used to shoot come like a f*****g warrior, since I hurt my hemmy its a sad thing, thankyou greek bro for helping me wake up to that, and remember not everyone is as weak/in-tune with their bodies as us, im fairly sure my dad has the same problem but because he has learnt to accept it and he is such a warrior he has lived probably 30 years with them, he says his hemmies come and go and I theorise this is because maybe he has such great muscle tone, but he smokes and drinks like its nothing so I have my doubts too. Interesting that we obviously understand more than most doctors and people on here, then again I am a genius of some sort...

also im trialling prazosin for the erection problems (1mg) I talked my doctor into it xD, Im a bit scared but ill be the lab rat guys you wont find a cat crazier than me. one of the side effects of the medication is possible painful erections that last hours, sounds like a bash. basically most doctors see each part of the body as seperate from the next

and its not just erection problems boys dont think me too vain, i have weird urination stream issues since thrombosing the hemmy too, funny how the naysayers have stopped posting in here now that im bringing the knowledge

i had stream issues too. everytime when i went with the boys for a drink it took me very long time to urinate. after the removal of the hems i could pee very well again

I've urine problems too...need to go frequently and the urine is less forceful and small in amount. Never had urine problems before the hemroids :|

get them banded bro, it doesnt get better. i used to piss like so loud it would frighten some now it is weak, dont get them injected with any of that nasty sh*t

Did you get your banded?

next friday Hopefully. I havent met the doctor but I think he's my man, hes making me prepare for the camera up my butt with some laxative or something, whereas the previous doctor wopuld have a consult first,and challeneg my perspective with his booksmarts, this says to me he's a no nonsense mofo. I'll post back in here after.god bless