Not sure how sensitive gums are related to hemmys, but ED does for sure. How long you had your hems for, and did it correlate with your ED?

had my hems banded 3 months ago. the improvements were lost after few weeks and i am back at zero. had someone the same experience? i had such a hard erection after the first banding. =(

I haven't had mine banded, but I would say give it some time to heal completely.

i dont understand. right after the banding i had so hard erection and now it gets less and less. how long does it take until the nerves in my anus have reeranged?

There is a possibility that the hemorrhoids may have returned. How many bandings you had in total, and how big were your hems?

two. they were big. the second one was banded 3 month ago. before the first banding i had besides the ed urinary retention and after the first banding it was cured. the ed was cured too. but now both are back =(

Hi, I just want to confirm my assumption that when everyone talks about banding, they mean the external hemorrhoids? ie internal ones cant be banded?? Also, I strongly suggest everyone looks up Candida.... and cortisol levels etc, although there is simple explanations (so far) for haemorrhoids, there could be core reasons for it.... that's what I'm looking into anyway!

Banding is done on internal hems

Thanks..... interestingly, i have read a post on page 4 where the chap is curious as to why some men with Hemms do not get ED. I haven't looked into it yet, but;
1. the hemms may be a result of something else (such as Candida or some sort of infection or parasite that the immune system has not been able to get rid of and has therefor built a "wall" of thickened skin around it to isolate it from the rest of the body) causing slightly different pressures than someone who got Hemms from..... pushing too hard, or lifting too much weight etc.
2. Depending on how the Hemms happened (assuming #1 is feasible), the individuals natural Cortisol steroid hormone may be increased to temper the immune system (that is trying to fight the "infection" at the Hemms area). Take it from me, Cortisol is.... not good when elevated.... it causes a whole array of issues, including ED.

I would be very interested to know if any of you guys' cortisol levels are high...... its worth getting checked anyway, just ask your GP hormone checkup and make sure they include cortisol.......... ie, dont specifically ask for just cortisol, otherwise they will ask why and then tell you its rediculous etc etc etc etc, if you catch my drift!

Hi, both external and internal hems can be banded. The only difference being is that internal hems are usually above the dentate line and therefore contain fewer nerve endings and as a result banding of internal hems is less likely to be painful.

Tony.

Hi, If I were you, I would go back to the doc to check that hems haven't come back.

Let us know how you get on.

Tony.

After suffering from ED for about a year, I came across this forum. Based on the assumption that there is link between ED and hems, I started looking for a natural way to treat my hems since mine is not that bad. Here is my story which I thought I have to share as a minimum thank you to everyone in this forum.

I started to have ED problems around a year ago. It started suddenly not gradually. My symptoms included a shrinked penis and I almost lost the desire to have sex. Even when I was able to have sex, my penis was not as hard and big as it used to be. At that time, I didn’t know I had hems. So I did all kinds of hermon exams. Everything was in the normal levels. I don’t smoke, I don’t have excess weight and I don’t drink. I tried to do more exercises and walking, but the effect was not noticeable. I went to a doctor, he wasn’t able to find what is causing my problem.

The first time I started reading this forum was about three months ago. I have a second degree hems which I didn't realize until I started reading about the different degrees of hems trying to help a friend who had a third degree one. Since my hems were not that bad, I looked for natural ways to treat them. I used ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper powder mixed with warm water in the morning around 3 hours after breakfast which is a natural treatment for hems I read somewhere in the internet. At the night of that same day, I felt what I didn’t feel for a almost a year. I was able to make love with my wife normally. My penis size seems to be the same size it was a year ago.

I continued to take the cayenne pepper for two more days. Right now, i take it around two times per week to avoid any side effects of prolonged usage. It has been two months now since I started to use cayenne pepper. I can say that I am almost 100% back to my situation a year ago. Despite that, I didn’t notice any difference in my second degree hems but it is hard to tell what has gone internally.

I hope sharing this story will help others.

can you tell us who did the surgery please?? from a desperate user

I too have to go threw getting my hemroids banded and find it dose affect getting a erection so hope fully I'll be 100% in the next few weeks

You got yours banded mate?