Good luck fella, let us know how you get on? Tony

***another your post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Does anyone of you have varicoceles too...they are basically dilated veins in your scrotum attached to the testicle?

Good for you!
I'm having the banding done soon to see if it helps!

I am from hyderabad too and facing same situation as yours . Any help ? Did you find out a correct doctor?

I have same problem too ! Any help ?

In Reply to Researcher ..

you say you had 2nd degree hems .. did u pass mucus all the time ? or traces of stool in your underwear ?

2nd degree is very relative ..

Yep, my 2nd degree hems sometimes cause me to pass solely mucus.

The hems seem to be at their most prominent on bowel movement and afterwards, however sometimes they seem to shrink back inside my rectum until the next bowel movement.

Cleaning myself after movements can be a chore, given the blood loss, so it's more traces of blood than stool.

Hope this helps to clarify.

I'm seeing my surgeon again in a few weeks to discuss the THD / HALO procedure, so I hope to keep you guys posted.

Tony.

Tony how's ur ED? Any improvements?

No fella, so I'm going to see the surgeon again in a few weeks (as above).

Keep you posted.

Didn't you had some kind of surgical treatment before? Or you going for your first operation?

Yea, I had them banded, but it didn't work.

Thanks man for sharing this experience,please where did your go for the binding am in Nigerian

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I am so keen on getting an update .. Any progress ?

Sorry mate but u r wrong, haemroids can and do effect the ability to maintain a solid erection!, the surrounding muscles of the anus and penis work together so if problem with one, there will be a problem with the other

Hi Tony,
any update on your status? Thinking about doing the same surgery, also suffering from ED.
Greetings