What about having orgasms, it's been about 3 days since having the hemorrhoids banded but I'm having a problem having an orgasm and my wife wants a baby! I've been having problems prior to banding and after banding. Any thoughts or advice?

I have suffered from erection disfunction every time i'v had piles and I think I'm gunna get the opportunity to an put an end to this problem once an for all

actually once a time i put a larger pressure on my external anal sphincter and after that i will get the one side on anus injured and very painful & swallowen now i m recovered from piles & fissure but even the anus area is giving me some kind of pain does it causes erectile dysfunction because i m not able to enjoy fully with my partner

Yes ED could be related to hemorrhoids on Men aged less Than 40 yrs

Okay this is a bit confusing. Most of us here have a consensus on hemorrhoidectomy improving erections. But none of you have reported any incidence of getting fecal incontinence after hemorrhoidectomy which I have read in many other threads. I'm sorry but sometimes I feel this website is a scam :|

If you read the thread correctly, most of the guys on here state that they have either had their haemorrhoids treated by banding or THD/HALO procedure.

And who do you work for? Steadyhealth?

Damn ... you've rumbled the conspiracy ... every time someone around the world has a haemorrhoidectomy ... I get a commission ... you should try it, it's a cushy little number.

greg, I have this problem about 17 years ago. to day you save my life. realy thank you

Hey i am sufferring through external hemorrhoids and that causes itching and sometime when i had heavy food with chilli and oil. The major problem arises while passing stool the it moves out for sometime and bothers me with the pain and now i have started realize that i have sufferring through the soft erection and its creating hell of tension and problem while keeping it hold

I believe your doctor is correct with regard to hemorrhoids and the penis sharing the same nerve. Whenever I have hemorrhoids I find that it leads to Erectyle dysfunction and I can almost feel it on the nerves of my penis. When I use herrmeroid creams it feels better. There is definitely some connection in my case

You say whenever you have hemmorhoids, what do you mean by that. Either you have hemmorhoids or not :|

I have had this problem for almost 3 years since I was 22 I have not found the solution but I always felt it was connected to my anus for some reason, everytime I went to the bathroom to defecate was when the problems started, I was just diagnosed with hemorrhoids and I am certain that is the cause but there seems to not be enough information around. I am so happy for you btw.

Greg Murphy here. I aint had sex in 3 years because i couldn't. After my surgery. Hemorrhoidectomy. I now after 12 days after my surgery have 5 erection a day im back baby. Thank god

Congrats man! Good to hear ... There's still hope.