Hello everyone, i heard about this Hemp Seed Oil that turns out to be really healthy for you. But basically as i read i saw that this oil is made from Cannabis? You can buy that oil at any local store but my question is how is that legal? I mean , it should be illegal to sell products that are made from Cannabis?

Is there any way to get high from this oil? Can you like, dip your cigarette in it and smoke and get the same effect as smoking weed?

No there isn't any thc in it which thc is what gets you high any hemp products are great don't worry you won't get high no possible way what's so ever it would be illegal if that was the case.

why would you give a c**p about that? if u wana get high dont do it the pussyway

jake7,
No you can;t get high, it;s minus the, High factor, if you look up, Cannibus Cures for Cancer, it will give more information and answer pretty much all your questions, to get high, you need hash oil, at least that;s what i hear.. And it;s legal if you have Card and are in a state the Supports , MMP.. But, as any Medicine, it can be abused.. no different than the Methadone they Started feeding me a Year out from injury.. I prefer Hemp, weed cannabis, over phizar, any day of the week... It does less damage, but i'm not research king,,, i just know i've been in a chair 8 yrs. The meds have caused more problems, i have cut, almost all of them out, with out asking... accept, ditropan, clonazepam, and the Great Magic B... You can Google the "CANNABIS CURE FOR CANCER. OR On u tube..
It;s no different then the Large, pharmaceutics company;s.. Breaking down, Cocaine for our, Certain pain killers etc.. not everyone wants to get high !!! We just a life without pain, or bowel drama !
not advocating getting High, but if grow;s naturally, WHY, not try, it..... It;s like the saying, Don;t judge a book by it;s cover, don;t judge a plant, till you know it's full potential... and i can;t spell.......

Honestly, that's ignorance. She/He's not pussying out. They're doing it to get more bang for a buck.

Have been looking into this oil for my husband.Love the info

WOW, someone needs to chill out!