i had a sex with my gf with a safety on 14-16th day of cycle with a safety we both are sure that everything went well bt to this month the periods date not yet. is she a pregnant plz do help me

I had protected sex 2 weeks back and the condom didn't break but I'm afraid I might be pregnant cos usually my breasts are sore for 4 days before my periods but now only 1 day left but they are not sore
could I be pregnant???

Its our second time having a protected sex and my period is late am i pregnant?
we have a LDR relationship and it is our 2nd time to have sex. it was from september 30 to october 2 when we had protected sex.12 condoms used but 2 of them he didnt even ***. actually it was my second time also to have sex that means my *** is not that stretchy yet but after he go away again i had a cramps for 4 days and it pains so much and maybe because its my first time to have that hard sex.. whats freaking me out is that im suppose to have my period from october 16 to 22 because i have a regular period and i monitor it and it ranges from 28 to 31 days before i can have my next. am i pregnant or there is just a change in mu *** thats why it is late? please help me my boyfriend and i is freaking out!?

Your pregnant take a pregnancy test just to be sure

Hello
I am 24.
Last month on 11 February o had sex with my bf tha too protected nd on 21 feb I had my periods but in this month its 30 now
Is it possible to get pregnant now?

Your Pregnant you have the symptoms of pregnancy.

It might be hymen that was broken?

I m also in same conditon..... i had my intercourse on 7 march n had protected sex.... n i am worried that if i get pregnant...what is the ryt date to do the pregnancy test to obtain correct result....can anyone helo me out please

I had protected sex on 24march18 and pregency test is negative( one pink line on preganews kit) but after two weeks I have itching down there.. I am worried about there please help me

On March 13th and 15th I had protected sex with my boyfriend. On March 19th I got my period that was 6 days long and then I am currently (and hopefully) ending a cycle that started on April 8th. This cycle has last about 10 days and some google sites say that I could be pregnant. With both cycles I did pass a few small clots so I know that my lining has shed. I just want to know if my period is longer this time around because of my hormone levels or IS there a possibility that I am pregnant?

so i had )protected) sex for the first time with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago , we had sex 3 other times after that . lately i’ve been feeling boating and really hungry and haven’t started my period ! i’m really scared that im pregant and don’t know what i should do . am i just being paranoid? or should i be worried ?