how many tablets did u take

How many capsule did u take

How many tablets did she take?

what was your dosage?

I don't feel there's any way those ibuprofin caused your miscarriage, there were other factors going on.

How many did you take? I'm pregnant and I'm on a braces treatment. They asked me that when ever my teeth hurt to take 600mg of ibuprofen. I di not want it to hurt my baby. Is it okay to take 600mg?

I'm about 1 month & 2 weeks pregnant I took a 600mg ibuprofen about 3 days ago ...

I was 5 weeks and 4 days and had been having allot of head aches I didn't know not to take ibprophen and I was taking it constantly I had a miscarriage and I believe it was due to that:(

Think if its a healthy pregnancy from the start a couple ibuprofen here and there won't hurt. If something is already wrong or you're carrying high risk then probably chances of miscarrying and taking ibuprofen are higher.

How many was you taking at the time ?

I agree with you. I was about 5 and a half month pregnant when i found out. I smoked weed every night to help me go to bed. I took Ibuprofens here and there to help me with my moler. I also drank here and there. All this before i found out i was pregnant. I was going through a rough time with my husband at the time. And now my youngest is 3 years old and is smart as hell. Its amazing what your body can do when your pregnant.

If I am a week pregnant and took ibuprofen like 80mg can I have a miscarriage??

Me. I had an miscarriage. I didn't know that a midol is ibuprofen.

I what kind of ibuprofen did u take??

If u suffer from mischarge is tha mean that the baby would be aborted?