How many days you took ibuprofen n how many mg n how many days later you knew you had a miscarriage

It is true though that ibuprofen can't always cause miscarriage.!But in some cases it can, It really depends on your body, the amount you consume, every woman is different.
And yes I can agree about the easy way in taking pill or surgical procedure but those too can harm your body if ever something went wrong and the Prather this is, it is expensive.

Your doctor!!!!! 5-36 know better than that ..I'm sorry to hear that

How long did it take

hi ive been delayed for 8 days. my period should have started last week... im worried if im pregnant, i have taken 5 advil the other day and yesterday. yes 5 a day.... will the unborn be aborted??? i cannot bear this child

I was trying to have a miscarriage and I took about 10 200mg ibuprofen and it hadn't no effects so it's not a 100% that it will work for you but I definitely don't know what to do I can't have a child.

Would u say 800mg is a big does

How long ago did you do this

You Are Absolutely Right. Herbs & Other Stuff Does Mess Up Your Body. But With A Bit Of Disagreement . I've Used Vitamin C As An Emergency Contraceptive. & It never Stir Me Wrong . It Works Just Like a BiRth Control.

How many ibuprofen pills did you take ?

what kind of ibuprofen??

how many ibuprofen did you take?

you took 800mg for 10 days?

How many did he give

How many capsule you take per day? And mg?