How many ibuprofen did u take

So true last year I was pregnant and had a bad tooth ache n went to small ER n I told the doc there I was pregnant so I thought he knew what he was doing behave ibuprofen n I start taking n less than week I start bleeding bad when I went to the hospital she asked me n I told her I took none but I buprofen she looked at me n said you shouldn't ?? N I told her I don't know n the stupid doc have it to me but yes it does so any one here pass the msg if you pregnant don't take it

And have it really aborted?

How many ibuprofen did you take up

taking a huge dose will affect anyone and not always in a good way. I know for a fact that ibuprofen can increase the risk of a miscarriage but only in big doses.

IM SCARED ND I DONT NEED THIS BABY IM GOING THROUGH ALOT WITH MY FIRST BABY I HAVE AN IBUPROFEN IN FRONT OF ME AND I WANNA TAKE IT BUT I AM LIKE 4 OR 5 WEEKS SHOULD I TAKE IT

I'm 2 weeks pregnant will ibuprofen cause a miscarriage this early?

Ibuprofen IS NOT contraindicated in post partum mothers. I am a maternal child nurse. Every mom gets ibuprofen every 8 hours while they are in the hospital. Of course unless they are allergic to it.

How many ibuprofen cause amisscarriage
?

Some times unwanted pregnancy can be so nerve cracking.Yes ibuprofen causes miscarriage.I was pregnant of 2 weeks n I was not in the position have this child cz I'm single n my boyfriend n I were not ready yet..and after googling I found out about ibuprofen.I took almost 6-8 200mg of ibuprofen for 2 days ..3rd morning I stared my period.so ibuprofen really helps...good luck friends

Yes it will...200mg for 2-3 days...ur menses will com

Ok so I'm 8weeks pregnant and I wanted to know is it bad to drink Ibuprofen well beening pregnant

what mg did u take?

how many mg did you take?

How many did you take