Ibuprofen take few days to cause miscarriage or what

I'm sure the woman knows what caused her miscarriage.

I'm 5 weeks pregnant and took 2 200mg advil do you think it will affect my pregnancy :(

hi im delayed 7days 4 my period,i've take megadose of vitamin c and dong quai and yesterday i've started taking alaxan fr also because i can't be pregnant because i'll be leaving 4 abroad next month...

pls help me with my dilimma..

Hi ! The study says ibuprofen increase the platelets rate in our blood where in it opens the passage where blood can pass it can cause bleeding for a woman whose pregnant thats why miscarriage happens :-)

Hello, sorry to hear about your cousin. I thought I would share my experience regarding ibuprofen. I rarely ever use painkillers, and when I do, it’s acetaminophen or aspirin. When I was at work (I was age 20), I had this horrible headache, and all we had there was ibuprofen. So I took the recommended dose (no more than 2 pills every 4 hours; no more than 6 pills in a 24-hour period). Well, on my 3rd dose I noticed I started to bleed ‘down there’; not a lot, just a very light period that lasted a few hours and then would stop. I knew I wasn’t pregnant as I wasn’t sexually active at the time, but I thought it was odd, as I have an extremely normal cycle (30-31 days on the dot since I was 14, never any spotting). Fast forward to later that year, I tried using ibuprofen again and the same thing happened. I started to make the connection, as I don’t take any other medications, have a pretty healthy diet, and a normal cycle as mentioned before. I thought I would just experiment with the drug a few weeks after that and took it when I didn’t have any pain, and alas, it happened again. Never did it happen on the first dose, but after the second or third dose. I also wasn’t really close to my period any of the times I took it. One time it was a week after my period, another time it was about mid cycle, and the third time, it was a week before my period. Maybe my body is more sensitive to ibuprofen, but if that medication can induce bleeding for me, there’s no doubt in my mind that it could cause a miscarriage for someone else. If I was pregnant, I would steer clear of this medication throughout my entire pregnancy and would avoid other pain meds as much as possible, not taking anything until at least my second trimester. It’s unfortunate though that people don’t know about this as it’s not widely talked about, nor is it listed on the medication to be harmful to pregnant women within the first trimester, though it does mention that it may be harmful in the last trimester. Make sure to spread the word to all of your pregnant family members and friends!

I was atending my 13week scan all going good a had bad swelling in my mouth 4weeks b4 and as a said was at my 13week scan they found my babys heart wastnt beating and mesuring 8/9weeks which works with the dates i was told i wud b fine taking ibrofen still breaks my heart today knwing a caused my unborn babys death

how did you take ibuprofen.since it's already 11 weeks

How many did the dr give you?? I just took 2 - 800 mg and afterwards a friend of mine told me they cause miscarriage

How many ibuprofen or alaxan? To drink

Is Ibuprofen and coke is affective in aborting?

Was said my tita if you have take 2 ibuprofen and make it powder and mix it in coke that pasitively miscarry they tried her best friend in 2 weeks of pregger they have miscarry and mi tita who left 3 months her pregnant boy she take a medicol and coke after that he sick and cramp so she had get her period after take

How many ibuprofen you took to miscarriage

How Many Did U Take

yes i have