I would certainly get a pregnancy test. While it's unlikely you are pregnant (naturally) with no tubes, I am living proof that it can happen as I just entered my 22nd week!

tparisi wrote:

lovemetessmarie wrote:

Reading all your post makes me have hope. Six years ago I got both my tubes taken out due to two fallopian tube pregnacy. I was heart broken and Ive been praying that a miracle would happen. Just latley the weirdest things have been happening. I was suppossed to get my period in the beginning of the month, however it was late which sometimes it is. When I got my period it was really lightly like I was spotting instead of having my period. Another thing that is starting to happen is that my poor boobs have gotten huge and starting to get a little tender. I am really confused on if I could really MAYBE be pregnant. I love my Boyfriend and I would love t be the mother of his child. Can anyone please HELP ME

to tparisi: I notice u follow up this site regularly & reply to everyone. May God bless u in all ur efforts to boost up our morale. You definitely are a living proof that miracles DO happen ! Hoping & praying for one such miracle in my life too...Plzz do let us know how u achieved it...anything u can rembr..jst anything..Thanks again !

Wow, I am a couple days late on my period, and I have had both tubes removed (both ovaries still intact) due to ectopic and scar tissue, and have 20 month old twin boys from doing invetro. I told my hubby that my period is being weird this month which it never is and he said maybe you're pregnant, as a joke. I said come on you know that can't happen. Then I goggled it b/c my periods don't normally act funny and I've never ever worried about getting pregnant since my ligation. But something was telling me to google it just to see and I totally can't believe what I am reading! Congrats to all ya'll that got pregnant after the removals, that is so amazing to me! PS: I'm a nursing student, so this is like a double shock to me.

I have a question. My daughter is 26 and has been trying to get preg for 2 years but nothing has happen. She has done everything the doc told her to do and still nothing. She had surgery yesterday they put the dye in her tubes to see if the were open and we found out that they r not. The dye got half way and stoped, the doc said he tried to get them to open it was not happing. she was also told that she has endometrious which makes it even harder for her to get preg. Does anyone know if she could still get preg with all of this going on with her. If anyone could give me a name of a doc that could help I would be greatful. She is a loving person and this is heart breaking to her. Please help if u can thank u.

this story gives me so much hope! i would like to say that I am blessed with three children...whom i adore and am thankful for every day, but last year,after trrying to conceive again, i had an ectopic pregnancy in my right tube, and that resulted in removal of both tubes and my right ovary, so with no tubes and one ovary, i had lost hope until now...god bless u for sharing...it inspired a new belief that anything is possible. I, too, am praying for a miracle, both for me and all the other women out there in this siuation...thanks again

I just lost my second fallopian tube several months ago after two ectopic pregnancies.  I have never met anyone who lost their tubes like me, so this forum was helpful to read. I feel like all of my friends are purposely tying their tubes and I so desperately wish I had mine. I am so blessed to have three wonderful boys, but the pain of losing two babies is still there.  People keep telling me to just be thankful for what I have and I AM SO THANKFUL.  Please don't get me wrong...it's just that I feel a great loss. Maybe this is the way God meant for things to be, but if I could have a miracle baby, I would shout it from the roof tops.  :)  IVF is not an option for us, but we are considering adoption.  Good luck to everyone!   Thanks for the hope.  

Well, You got to remember with God all things is possible. What man can't do God can. So many people like to give credit to luck, but actually it is the power of our Father in Heaven. If you have faith and you believe that you can get pregnant and receive what the Bible says about you, and hold on to it. Then you will be able to have children. No matter how the situation looks. The Bible says it is impossible to please God without Faith. It also says To call things that are not as if they were. Keep doing that and watch God work in your life and NEVER LET ANYONE talk you out of believing. I am a Pastor and I am in the same situation right now with no fallopian tubes, but I have the faith to make God move. So I will keep you updated on my circumstance and I KNOW I WILL HAVE A BABY....BECAUSE GOD IS NOT A MAN THAT HE SHOULD LIE OR A HUMAN THAT HE SHOULD CHANGE HIS MIND. God's word is final. So keep your head up everyone who wants babies. Just pray, believe and recieve. Be blessed.

8-| Hi all. Ive been reading all the Miracle stories and sat here feeling some sort of hope!!! its been twenty years since i lost both my tubes due to eptopic pregnancies and my last IVF cycle was 29th march 1996.......unsuccessful. in this time i have had unprotected sex and no "scares" until now. My periods have either been early or bang on time but never 8 days late!!! I have recently started a new relationship with a gorgeous guy 12 yrs my junior ( im 41)........i feel kind of silly writing this because this is the first time since my failed IVF that i am actually thinking Im WITH CHILD!!!! Im also scared to be honest because its been 20+ years and im 41. Im to scared to discuss this with my close family incase they laugh at me and tell me to stop being a dreamer, but i feel pregnant and i also knew when i had my eptopics that there was a problem b4 the docs did!!! i dont want to do a test because i no it will upset me if i get a negative result.......and im the kinda person that always believed that MIRACLES dont happen to me ( even though i have now found the man i wish i had found years ago!!!)  ;-) i dont know really what im asking but any kinda response and feelings you have might help me decide how to deal with everything xxx

I heard that its nowhere near possible for this that most people talkin about it are lieing or jus trying to give us with these problems false hope

Hi everyone, it makes me hopeful and sad at the same time to read all your wonderful posts.i certainly hope nobody here is lying trying to make us feel better as the previous commenter suggested. I gave birth to a healthy son 9 years ago and after that I had 3 tubal pregnancy's 6 years ago.All three of them ruptured the tubes.My doc was able to fix one so we could try again,this is how it came to the third tubal... 4 years ago I underwent 2 IVF cycles.The first one was a failure from the beginning and I had a miscarriage and lost twins at the 12th week. Since that we kinda gave up all our hope to have another natural born child.
My last period was completely off and only spotting (usually it is extremely strong and painful) and I am now 1 week over and I am having pregnancy systems for almost three weeks.Strangers ask me how far along I am because I am literally glowing.It is very hard for my husband and myself to be so fooled by my own body.He keeps asking me all the time if we could not experience a miracle as he thinks all my symptoms are real. I will wait until Sunday to make a test because my brain tells me it will be negative anyway and that it will be devastating. My heart on the other hand tells me that there is always hope!So keep up with the good spirits!!!

i am 23 i had both my tubes removed last Monday, i was booked for a laparoscopy because i has two cysts and endometriosis when i woke the surgeon told me they removed my tubes the two cysts that they seen on the scan wasn't cysts but my tubes, could not believe how robotic she said it like she had no feelings at all. iv never been pregnant always wanted to be a mum me and my partner have been together on and off since we was 14 i no how much he wants children. i feel like this is all my fault. not to sure what to do, i feel like a zombie. maybe because it so soon. im so glad my partner fold this site its gave both of us hope. i want to wish everybody good luck and thank you
xx amber

How many years were between ur first surgery and when u got pregnant? I also had my tubes tied in 2008, had an ectopic in 2011 which both tubes were removed. We are hoping for one more child naturally.

My both Fallopian are blocked is there any chance of conceiving

I am do glad to find this site. It's great to hear all the miracle stories. From age 22-30 I have had at least 7 ectopic pregnancies. I finally went thru IVF with there being success on the last one. I have Ann amazing 3 yr old son. A couple weeks before his 1st bithrday I fell pregnant naturally again. Another ectopic but this time it ruptured, had to have emergent surgery to have it remiced. While my OB did my surgery she just tied my other tube because she knew we couldn't bare to go thru another loss this way. So now almost 3 yrs later, I am having weird symptoms before my period which is about a week away. My nipples are sore( which has never happened to me unless I was pregnant) I've been cramping on and off like my period was coming, but nothing. My body is restless. Just strange for me. I can only hope and pray that a miracle happens. Of course I already have 1 miracle, but would love to give my son Another miracle of being a big brother! I hope everyone is blessed as well

Yes , Anything is possible with God ( Jesus )