My foreskin hangs over the edge of my penis by about 1- 1.5cm even when erect. My foreskin easily rolls all the way back when flacid or erect however i am unable to keep it rolled back on its own as it just slides back over the head of the penis.

Does anyone else have this problem? and is there a way to keep the foreskin rolled back for showering etc without having to constantly hold it back?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Hi John R.:

It sounds like you have a foreskin that is on the long side. What you are describing is perfectly normal for anyone with a long foreskin.

It is simple. If the foreskin is shorter than the erect penis, then it will stay back, but if the foreskin is longer than the erect penis, then it will not stay back.

Mine is long and will not stay back, but i don't consider this to be a problem. Why do you consider it to be a problem?

I have the same thing, it's a problem because it rolls up during sex which prevents me feeling anything on the glans.

Pay attention to the sensation from the foreskin being moved. Most guys like that a lot.