Hello!

I had a normal oral sex session yesterday during which my foreskin got rolled back as always. But it's almost a day now and the foreskin still remains rolled back! This has never happened to me before and I dont know if something is wrong. My glans have never remained uncovered for so long. Could someone please advice me on what I should do. Thanks.

-Ignoramus

Grab the foreskin under the head and roll it back further, then roll it up over the head.
If there is any swelling or redness or pain go to a doc right away, you have phimosis, wich ISN'T cool.

Consider yourself one of the lucky few. My brother and cousin were the same way, but I had to work for months to get mine to stay retracted. Now we all enjoy the same benefits as circumcised boys.

Fox22 wrote:

If there is any swelling or redness or pain go to a doc right away, you have phimosis, wich ISN'T cool.[/quote

what is the cure?

anything bad happen to it?

what is the cure?