I am 2 months pregnant and my husband and I live with 2 cats in a one room flat… we are looking for bigger apartment but till then… however, I read that cats during woman’s pregnancy can harm baby. What am I supposed to do? I am really concerned for my baby’s health … Should I give cats away?

Hey there,
I gave birth to a health baby two years ago, and me and my husband also lived at that point in a small flat and were owners of a cat. However, I think it is better for your and child’s sake to talk to a doctor. Cats connected concerns during pregnancy has to do with toxoplasmosis, which can be transmitted to a baby and harm baby’s health. You certainly have to stay away from the litter box and let your husband change the litter. You have to stay away from the litter. This should reduce the transmission of toxoplasmosis.

do touch cat litter or cat fesus -- if you have tell you doc and they can test for the disease that the fesus causes )sorry can't remember name)