me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 6 yrs and this pain has been happening for about 2 yrs now. it is a very sharp pain that hurts when he goes all the way in, its like he is hitting something. i also am starting to have light bleeding after and im not sure what it can be. i guess it can be my cervix but im not positive

HEY ME TOO!!!...I THOUGHT I USED TO BE THE ONLY ONE..LOL..yea it pains alot so i started to inform whoever i hve sex wit that they can't push it in too much cuz i get GREAT pain QUIET easily...once they listen the problem is solved...however is it the WOMB they touch or is it the CERVIX i'm a lil confused concerning that...one minute i'm hearing that i'm short womb..the next is that its the cervix..which is it really??????

get checked for chlamydia, it can be "symptom free". Same story here - no pain for years at start of relationship, then I put up with the pain for years without knowing he'd picked up chlamydia for us both. After we both got treated, the pain went away again (yes I stayed, we have young kids now and he strayed before they were born). Thing is, the kid's urine needed checking too, they could have picked it up during birth, luckily not.

I get pain in one particular spot and its only just come three days after. Is that normal

I hear from my mom that its suppost to get hit and when u do it for a while it goes away bc u get used to it sometime everytime u have sex it will hurt but it won't hurt as much its not about the size of the penis

Thank you for this awesome answer, that makes so much sense! I was worried there was something wrong with me, turns out we just aren't taking enough time!

Please do the best position 4 U. My girlfriend & I use the "Cowgirl Position" or reverse cowgirl position. [she sits and straddles my penis. That way she can enter as deep as she wishes with out any pain during sex.

I have been having sex for 8 years now, and I have always had issues with pain. Its a pain deep inside, nothing around the outter edges no burning just a deep deep aching pain. I always thought maybe it is hitting my uterus, i thought i was so weird because none of my friends have this issue. Meanwhile, i was having a lot of stomache issues around the time i started having sex (ulcers, etc.) and while being checked for Gastro enteritis which they found out i do have, they also did a laparascopy and found out i have severe endometreosis. As soon as they found out they did the surgery to coterize but that was about 4 years ago. I have now been on the depo shot for over 3 years and ofcourse it works wonders for my day to day pain, but i still always have that pain during intercourse and it makes me not enjoy it. Im ashamed to say its bee over 2 years since i last had sex, and im very scared about having sex again. I agree that i do not wish this on any one, but am so relieved to see other people with the same issue and i am not the only one!

I am in a similiar situation. I as well am 19, I've been having sex for a few years as well. The guy I am now dating is very well endowed, about 9 or so inches. When I've had my previous exam, I was told that I have a teeny tiny cervix and uterus. So sex with him is very painful. I feel bad because I'm always saying ow or making him stop.

Oh my god! I thought I was alone, Im only 18 and I went to the doctor a few months back and mentioned it, she said I was normal in everyway and I didnt have any disease. Ive been with my boyfriend for 2 years now and he was my first. I've been so scared to tell anyone else and now that I know its possible he could be hitting my cervix Im so much more relieved! We are both very affectionate people and not being able to connect physically is creating a blockage of us connecting emotionally. We have decided to try new positions and new ideas (: . Thank you! 

Hi! I've recently had a chat with my girlfriend about pains during deep penetration and I did some research. Hopefully some of these links will help shed some light on what might be happening! I'm thinking the pain is likely caused by the penis hitting the cervix. The links basically show how a long and erect penis, properly positioned, can avoid the cervix and hit two different pleasure areas in the vagina - the anterior fornix (also known as the"A spot") and the "Deep Spot", also known as cul de sac and posterior fornix. Also, for some women, ample amounts of not-so-deep penetration and plenty of foreplay is required before the vagina, cervix and uterus open up in a sort of "tented" fashion to better receive deep penetration. Basically, the information I've garnered so far points to either bad sexual position, where the penis hits the cervix, even though the vagina is "tented", deep penetration before the vagina, cervix and uterus has the chance to become fully "tented" or something else more serious  (hopefully not). Anyways, speak with your significant other about trying something new and hopefully the pain will disappear! Always remember to relax and have a great time =)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Here are the links and hopefully whoever reads this can also help expand on this! Good luck and good health!

I'm having the same problem for most of my sex life. It's this stabbing pain in your lower abdomen. My husband is fits me more than perfectly so i'm not sure what the problem is. I also feel terrible to have to stop my husband everytime in the middle of his rave. Sometimes i feel like it is air entering with the thrusting, maybe casuing the pain? Can somebody tell me if this stabbing at my uterus might be causing problems when we try to fall pregnant again??? How does this affect your attemps to conceive?

IF your boyfriend has a Penis 12Inches long as a guest mentioned.. well that'd be so long that most canals (3 to 5 inches) wouldn't handle, basically even if your vagina is made to stretch and accomodate to fit the passage of a baby, that does not mean the whole thing isn't painful. Positions help in lessen the penetration, forget doggie style or legs pushed in a V position.. arousing as some may find, they are your worst enemy, so if you have a caring, loving companion with a gorilla penis, well kudos to the boyfriend but he needs to learn how to handle his manhood or find someone who lost pain sensitivity in her vagina, then he can go nuts.

Besides that, if your boyfriend is average and you are experiencing pain, either you have a very low cervix, which you can check with your doctor, or even if it's normal you may not manage to get aroused proper so as to highten the position of the cervix. Either that or there's some sort of malfuction about the whole process because, unless you got the elephant dude described above as a boyfriend, turned on--> Cervix goes away--> Penis can go in--> Fun begins. Try to find out wether you can only reach climax via clytoris stimulation and wether that is lacking in your intercourse.

Hope i helped

tell your boyfriend "imagine how nice it would be if this didn't cause me pain and you were understanding and actually cared about me being in pain instead of caring about getting off"

12"? yeah, right.