i have been with my husband for 7yrs had our first kid with in the first year started to notice slight pain in my uturis in a few position's after the second kid the pain got slightly worse and after the third even worse i just had my fourth kid eight months ago and i got my tubes tied but know the pain is so bad that i cant ignor it and my husband is scarded to do any positions cause he thanks im lying to him about not hurting which i am but when i say dosent hurt it the  bearable pain!!! im just tired of lying  and ready for answers

i don't know if anyone can give me some advice Or educate me a little. I've been with my partner now for 4 years and everything has been good sexual wise, but this last month is killing me. It hurts really bad when we are having sex, sometimes I even have to push him away, for him to back up enough for him to get the picture that it hurts , because he gets really into it, an I feel horrible , because I feel it's another level of connection Besides having a feel good time. The feeling after is like getting your period but a little worse. I just want to cry, it hurts to walk,my stomach hurts an I feel sick an it hurts to go to the bathroom.. and the pain last for about 3 hours sometimes more sometimes less. I just don't understand because this is very new for me. An it only hurts when I'm either in doggy or on my back...it's only certain positions ..if I'm on top it doesn't hurt... I really don't feel like going to the doctor because my doctor knows my family somewhat well, so it's just awkward.. Any advice would help 

thanks

That happens to me a lot, although partner with a smaller penis isn't an option to me... He took my virginity four years ago and only up until the last few months has it ever hurt. After i finish college were getting married... I avoid it sometimes, and there is no way that I wasn't fully arroused he made me cum three time before we had sex. Last night I just took the pain for him and bit my lip..... I don't have endometriosis I got tested for it, but we did figure out that when I was raped, that person gave me chylamidia... Could that be causing the pain? I took antibiotics for it so I'm not contagious but... Idk it's just frustrating bec now I feel like if not good enough for him

I have had this problem plenty of times..even when I ride it it hurts soo bad. I went to the doctor she said everything was fine. Sometimes it feels good when he hits my cervix though. I think the more you are turned on the less it will hurt just don't worry about because the more your think about it the more it will hurt. Just focus on him and how much you enjoy having sex with him nothing else. It can turn your pain to pleasure! Trust me I know..

what kind of positions?

It takes women 15 to 20 minutes to be fully aroused. FYI. How lubricated you are, is not an indication of arousal. Your vaginal canal also gets lubricated and if you don't give yourself at least 15-20 minutes, you will likely continue to feel the pain. Not many people have 20 mins of foreplay before sex and if you are.. lucky you! 

my boyfriend and I have been together for a year he is 9 inches and I have always felt a painful sort of pressure I think he hits my cervix. We have to do certain positions so it doesn't hurt. Sometimes I can handle the punch but too much hurts.

Ok look my girl cheated on an i cant rouch the bottom no more will i ever be able ro touch bottom a gain will get ever get back normal

Same here. Im having the same issue.

I'm sorry - are you saying that in order to avoid pain, we should rule out guys with a large penis (first date: "so you say you're single... is your penis also under about 8 inches?") AND those who are circumcised?? Btw, endometriosis is scarring of the UTURIS so unless he's 19 inches, I doubt that's it. But please, keep adding your uninformed 2 cents - it makes these forums fun to navigate.

15-20 min, huh. Who was the scientist watching all us girls every nite to figure THAT one out??

Yes I was told the same and I am short not the inside honestly you can't change that

Have him cut off 3 inches, problem solved, or you need a bigger p***y.

Let him keep it in you all night, problem solved & it will get soft.

I have been going through the same thing for 5 years. My boyfriend has a 11 inch penis. I have sex about 2 times a month if that since my pain can last up to a few weeks at a time. I asked my mid wife about the pain especially it turned into bleeding and she said that our anatomy are just on the oposite side of the chart. So instead of 5 mins of foreplay make it 15 mins. As well as being well liberated and start slow. by doing that it relaxes the muscles enough for me to take most (not all) of it. So it's more pleasurable for the both of us and not just him.