I have been working in a paint factory for twenty years now. Five years before visiting my physician I collapsed at work. And then began other complications: I started to feel back and chest pain increasing; my concentration was growing poor; sometimes I could not walk but with one leg shuffling! I finally found the name for my illness: MCS or Multiple Chemical Sensitivity. How can I protect myself from worsening my condition?

I suppose you stopped working in that factory. That was the first step to do. What you should do to protect yourself is virtually impossible to achieve because some of those dangerous chemicals have deeply introduced themselves into our lives. Pesticides, synthetic fragrances, cleaning products, detergents, even perfumes may effect a sensitive reaction in your body, because they are all based on the dangerous substances. Avoid the exposure as much as possible. Your sensitivity should be the indicator for us who still expose ourselves to the petrochemical products. Some diseases like Alzheimer's disease, Asthma, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, and Multiple Sclerosis, which are increasing lately, are perfectly demonstrating that we have managed to destroy spontaneously our immune system.