I'm only 11 but I've been working out science I was 8, I'm still a median height, I've grown a lot science I've started, but do you think that it I will effect my growth in the long run.

Hi guest,

No, it should not hurt your growth. 

But, be sure that you are doing your exercises correctly.  Incorrect technique can damage muscles/joints. 

Always listen to your body to.  Don't overdue it.  It's OK to take a break once in a while.

Good luck.

well i heard that weight lifting can impair growth. I think sit ups and and press ups etc are fine, but i would get a trainer/ proffesional help if you are lifting weights

Exercising, when done properly, won't cause damage to growth-plates, that's a bit of a myth. The damage to your body is the result of improper training (especially in regards to form) and over-training. As medic-dan says, listen to your body. If you begin lifting weights I would talk to someone with experience to ensure you use proper form to avoid injury. If you want more information feel free to message me

Hope this helps
Cheers