My partner was just told by our family doctor that the hard chunk in his throat that would not go away is in fact caused by tonsil stones. I am trying to be of some help to him by trying to find out the best and easiest way of curing this naturally. Can anyone here, with any experience or knowledge, tell me what can be done about these tonsil stones?

From what I have read, oral hygiene is of paramount importance when we are talking about tonsil stones. I have heard that the purchase and proper, regular use of a good waterpik can cure tonsil stones fairly quickly. Your partner will have to continue using the waterpik once the tonsil stones are dissolved, as they can recur later.

Hallo,
Tonsils stones can be very problematic and can cause many difficulties in your normal routines. These stones are usually calcification that form from bacteria and from chunks of food that get stuck in to your tonsils when you eat. The tonsils are usually white and they can cause infection as well. The fact is that it is hard to get rid of them once they appear and any have to wait until they get out on them self. You could try to use mouth wash more often to avoid any bacterial infections that might cause these tonsils stones. If he experiences pain he should see a doctor and maybe doctor can get his stones out surgically. Good luck.