So here's the deal. I'm a sixteen year old girl and since I was eight I already decided what would be my future career- doctor.. Every subject combinations I made at school were so as to meet the requirements for the admission of med school... But now, I've lost the inspiration of being a doctor. I'm more influenced by teaching music. My parents are not supportive of this career choice I've made, specially my dad. I no longer see myself practicing medicine. Plus my results in biology is poor. I have no idea what's going to happen next. I'm afraid of my future and how it will resemble. I don't know how to convince my dad to let me do what I want and still have his support. what do I do?

Tell him that what ever you choose he'll be proud of you because you will try your best and tell him it's your life not his and please tell him that you love music not medicine anymore

If you like music, then go ahead with it. Just do what you like. I myself like science, but I hate mathematics to the core