Hi!
Can anyone recommend great rhinoplasty doctors in the Washington DC/Maryland area?
Thanks so much!

Just wondering if there was recommendations.

I DID TAKE MY DAUGHTER TO MORE THAN 40 SURGEONS.
I am sad to say that all of these surgeons do a little touch up on the nose and call it natural look and every plastic surgery they show the nose is huge.
Better shape but huge.
why would anyone pay all that money and go throught that pain to stay huge.
What the heck is natural look?
I can always tell if the nose is done so why keep it huge to make it nasty.
I am upset for the time we waisted and how hard it is to find someone who can take a nose make something tiny and cute out of it>

Maybe what you want for your daughter is what Michael Jackson wanted for himself!?! Tiny and cute belongs on a doll not on your daughter's face. Don't ruin her face because you may be crazy and want something silly and ridiculous for her face. Listen to the plastic surgeons and what they recommend!

I do agree with the lady who said NONE of the doctors in DC area can make a perfect nose. If you search and see what plastic surgeons do in Iran then you would know what the lady is talking about an "SMALL", "CUTE" nose!! I guess I have to travel there to have my nose done!