well i even like you said

And what happened honey?

they tested for everything and then told me i fine but i dont feel like

Can you remember exactly the tests they did, and what they meant by "fine"?!

he tested me for STI and STD and HIV and that i didnt have anyone of them

THANK GOD for that! If this bleeding still happens you need to see them again to see if they will do a pelvic swab and then a pelvic ultrasound! Bleeding is either normal or abnormal - you have already had normal bleeing, now you have abnormal, and any doctor that is worth the weight in salt, will not just pass over that you are feeling sick and are bleeding! So ask in a couple of days OK?

when i came home i was spotthing again and now my chest hurts and my back and hips and my tummy and sides and i tried of throwing up i dotn feel but but idk

Have you taken a pregnancy test?

i get a - first and then a +

When did you take the 2nd? I think you are pregnant!!!!

like 6 hours ago

OK!!! I believe you ARE pregnant and ALL these symptoms are from this!!!! NOW IF the bleeding doesant stop by Sunday I want you to phone your doctor that your pre test showed positive and you are still bleeding! As this CAN be a sign of etopic opregnancy OR miscarrirage!!! Underlining COULD lewt me know OK?

it stoped but came back and then stoped and im having alot of pain in my hips and low back and its soooooooo bad that i am ready to cry

OK honey! I need you to go to the hospital! I am worried that you could be having an etopic pregnancy! This is VERY dangerous and you need medical help OK? Please let me know how you make out! Good luck honey!

Whats etopic