Hey there,

A few days ago, I started to use trim Spa supplement. So far, I like it, no side - effects. and I feel just fine.

But, I need to workout as well to see some good results, right? I went to see my doctor, and he told me this as well. But, he didn't told me any exercise program that I can combine with trim Spa supplement.

Do you know what type of exercise you can combine with it?

Can you tell me? Maybe some easy fitness, maybe cardio, I don't know. What about the gym? 

Let me know what do you think about it.

Keep in touch.

first, I hope that you don't have any health issues and that you can use this supplement without any fear. Well, I think you are healthy, because you went to see your doctor, right? I don't know why he didn't told you what exercise you can combine with trim Spa supplement, because I am pretty sure that he knows what is best for you.

But, OK.  Well, you can exercise. Still, depends do you like to workout or not. I will suggest that you do some fitness three times a week, and cardio once a week. It is totally ok and enough for you. Of course, you need to eat healthy and that is it.

Good luck with it! 

Hey there,

as long as you are healthy, you can combine every exercise with TrimSpa supplement. You can go to the gym, you can do fitness, or cardio - it does not matter. You should exercise three times per week, you don't need to do that so often, especially if you are not an expert in sports. If you do exercise just to stay in the form or this is just recreation for you, that is totally OK. You don't have to be scared for anything, because fitness won't harm you. It's going to help you a lot.

Good luck and stay healthy!