I'm usually on the computer a lot, so I am sitting down for a most of the day. Sometimes I've noticed when I look at my butt in the mirror, the skin on the area that I sat on would be red. Now some reason that spot that was normally red is now darkish brown. Since I'm white, it really shows and it bothers me. The skin in that area has also tougher and bumpier now, as if it's evolved but it looks hideous. Does anyone know what I have and how to get rid of it? Thanks.

i cant wear swimsuits.. since i am too shy. i have a nice body but my skin is not fair on those parts. i need help. what do i have to apply in the said areas to whiten it up. pls. i need your help guys! :'(

yeah, that is very bothering. What you can do is first you should use soft chair padding since you sit alot. Also each time you take shower, you should rub your buttock with hard scrubber. after just apply some moisturizer. but not lotion. bcuz lotion cauzes alot of pimple on the buttock and you'll have even more bothering pimple scars.. I think you'll get the result within 2 weeks.

Scrub it???? I don't think so. This sounds like a fungal or bacterial infection. You can try over-the-counter products from your drugstore or see a dermatologist. Wondering if the issue has been resolved since or it's gotten worse?