I started taking methadone 10 years ago very innocently when I was in a lot of pain. If only I knew then the hell the next 10 years would be. That sh*t grabbed a hold of me like nobody's business. I ended up at 250 mg a day a couple years ago and decided enough was enough and quit. My dr. told me about this told me about this stuff called suboxone. But unfortunately for me he told me to take it too soon. So I went. into rapid detox while conscious. Most uncomfortable experience thing ever and I've had two kids! Anyways..I stayed on the suboxone for a while, had a hard time coming off that so i went off to rehab..stayed clean for about a year..then started using the methadone again. It progressed so bad so fast..i was up to 100 mg in no time. So I quit cold turkey went to detox for a few days. But now its been 16 days and i still have ALL the withdrawal symptoms! please tell me there is an end at sight! I'm exhausted!

I'm at Day 16, came down from 78 to 16 mg on methadone for 11yrs 7 months, I still have horrible anxiety, crawling feeling, stiffness in neck and body, top of my feet ache, night time anxiety comes on full force ,my heads not right, still passing soft stools. Lmk how long this lasted for you if you get this. I am a 33yo female.